stocking stuffer ideas
The holiday season is here! It snuck up on me somehow, and we haven’t had a ton of snow so far, which is really throwing me off. We decided to book another trip in February with my best friend and her husband instead of spending a lot on gifts (plus we have a trip booked to Hawaii in June and a bougie suite on Carnival’s Mardi Gras ship in 2021!), but I still love searching for gifts and stocking stuffers!
What do you all do for stockings? What kind of stockings do you have? I still use one that a family friend made for me when I was a baby, and Alan’s is one I bought for him our first holiday together.
- I absolutely love makeup remover cloths. Because my skin is sensitive, the fewer things I have to worry about checking ingredients or irritating my eyes, the better. I bought a set of these a few years ago and they take off everything with just warm water, even waterproof mascara, liner, and my beloved Maybelline Superstay lipsticks. I also don’t have to worry about yet another liquid to pack in my bags for traveling!
- I’ve been looking to replace my lifting gloves for a while and settled on these recently. I love the wrist support and the palm padding in these, plus the breathable fabric on the back for super intense sessions.
- I’ve been looking for a rose gold phone ring to replace the one that I have when I upgrade my phone, and this one is perfect. I prefer these to PopSockets and they’re magnetic to fit into the brand’s car mount!
- Okay, I am a sucker for a cute mug, especially a monogrammed one. I saw these at Target the other day and definitely almost grabbed one (but we have enough mugs…and they didn’t have a B or a C).
- Look, I’m not really a sock person, but I recognize that I have to wear them for part of the year. I saw these at Costco and fell in love and Alan is happy that I will stop stealing his socks. I’m actually replacing my worn out Costco socks from a few years ago with these.
- I came across Karuna sheet masks in a Fabfitfun box and absolutely loved them, especially when the newest box came with an assorted pack that included the eye masks! Any of their masks are great, and I love packing them for trips, especially long flights and cruises (DIY spa day, anyone?).